I just have to start with I have the best husband! He is such a great dad and we are so blessed to have him. While Mark was away working in Colorado Mabrie starting asking if when Daddy got home if he could take her to the Hannah Montana store (aka Libby Lu) just the two of them. So of course Mark had told her they would make a special time when they could go. So Monday we had a cousin's birthday to go to that afternoon and Mark decided that that morning would be a great time to go so that she could show off her new look. She was so proud all day of her nails and all her glitter (which has yet to all come out of her hair). I couldn't believe how old she looked when I saw her... oh how fast they grow!! Here are the ADORABLE pictures of her! (okay i am partial but you have to admit pretty darn cute huh?)
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOVE the last photo. They did a great job on her hair.
I don't remeber them doing much with Trinity's hair but I guess it was when she didn't have much!
She is adorable and what a great daddy for soing it with her.
I LOVE the pose picture...so funny!
BEAUTIFUL!!!
Look out Hollywood - here comes Mabrie! Forget Miley! HA!
oh la la! Mabrie looks fabulous but it looks like she already knew that! I love the hand on her hip! So much fun and what a great DATE!
Post a Comment