I took this picture of Allie yesterday after she found a spare paci in her carseat. This girl loves her paci's and I have no idea how we are going to take these things away. We took Mabrie's paci away at 6 months but with Allie it was just easier with having 2 to let her have it :) Especially when she is in the car as her singing ability is more like screaming at the top of her lungs ugh! So I am up for suggestions on how you and your kiddos said goodbye to paci.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
She looks really cute with them in her mouth but, I'm sorry to say I have no wisdom on the subjet. Good luck!
There was a "SuperNanny?" episode that had the child put her own pacis in a jar and then dump them in the trash herself. Then, everyone praised her and made a big deal of what a big girl she was. Will that work with your sweetheart?
Allie
Learningtobefrugal.wordpress.com
No words of wisdom for ya but she looks darn cute.
That is priceless! Who knew she could even accomplish that! We just gave them up cold turkey, and he never asked again. Not much for advice.
my guys never did paci's so I can't help but I can comment on how cute she is, right? : )
Funny picture!! Luke just gave his up in his own around 20mths...about a month before he gave it up, he started wanting it ALL the time...ALL day, where before it was just for sleep time. No idea why he gave it up...one day he threw it across the room and we were done. Maybe Allie will be that easy too :)
No advice...the Paci Prince lives at my house! He usually has one in his mouth and an extra one in his hand!!!
a mom i knew attatched the pacifiers to a balloon and made a big deal out of it and told her daughter that the pacifiers were going to go to crying babies who needed them and she let the little girl release the balloons and gave her praises for being a big girl and helping another baby who was crying
Post a Comment