Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fun at the farm cont.

We went to watch the fireworks and I wasn't sure how Allie was going to do since last year she was little and pretty much sleeped through all of them. I was surprised but she actually watched them and really liked them. The show started a little late and Mark and I were taking pictures of ourselves out of boredom. I also tried to get some of Allie's face after seeing the fireworks. I am so blessed to have such a great family. Thanks Mom and Dad for a wonderful weekend!!


Oh I forgot to mention that I dont think Mark and the girls got off of the 4 wheeler all day. The girls were covered in dirt and it took me forever to get all the dirt out of Mabrie's nails. I am glad they have a place they can go to run free and get as dirty as they want :)


This seems to be the only picture I made it home with that has Dad in it, but here he is on his tractor. This is another thing the girls love to ride.

No comments: