What is the best thing about having 2 kids? Oh it is definately when you catch them playing so sweet with eachother, or when I find one of them caring for the other when they are upset. It is amazing how they have such a love for eachother. The other day I crept into Mabrie's room to find them both sitting down and playing puppies. Most of the time it is Mabrie playing and Allie going in just to throw everything on the floor and get a reaction from Mabrie, but this time she was actually sitting there and trying to imitate the little voices Mabrie gives her puppies. They played for a good 30 minutes which is a record for busy little Allie. Oh what joy it brought to my heart. I pray they become the best of friends. Here are some pictures of my sweet ones with their morning do's and all.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so encouraging...I NEED to hear how great it is having two kids :)
so cute! yeah for moments like that! I think God knows we need those moments to make it through the afternoons when all they can do is fuss at each other!
Post a Comment