Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hawaii here we come

Okay not really hawaii but we went to hawaiian falls yesterday for a day of fun. My neice Amanda has been staying with my mom for some of the summer so it was a great time for us to get to have fun with her too. Mabrie and Allie had so much fun and could have rode the same slide all day. We were all exhausted last night when we got home and everyone went to bed early :) It was all in all a great family day and I wish we had more days like these.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

yeah...I am so glad that it went great! That slide does look like a lot of fun!

Tracy said...

I can't wait until we make it out there this summer. It looks like a lot of fun.

Where are the pictures of you???