Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Girls and Their Shoes

I have two shoe divas as daughters! Mabrie was getting ready for BSF this morning and I asked her to go grab some shoes. She came out with these little ballet flats that matched her shirt and said she wanted to wear those. I knew that last time she complained about them hurting because they are too small. I asked her if they hurt and she said "yeah a little but I still want to wear them." I went on to say that they are cute but you don't want to limp around all morning and she said "but they match my shirt!"


Allie has always been known as the shoe thief. My shoes are always all over the house because she loves to wear them and the higher the heel the better. She has even been known to put other kids shoes on at playplaces; I know gross, but the girl loves shoes what can I say. Here is Allie with her favorite pair of my shoes since they have the bling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they might be taking after their aunt amy b.!!!!!!

Tracy said...

Allie cracks me up and Mabrie is learning early that beauty hurts!