This week we went to the Dallas Arboretum for playgroup, and it was a great day. They have the most beautiful flowers and it always makes me want to go home and start planting (eventhough I have a black thumb!) So I tried to the best of my ability to get some pictures but of course the majority of them have allie running from the camera, but here is what i got.
They have little houses for the kids to play in and this was a pirate ship (Mabrie has been tink the pirate ever since we got home)

And here is a picture of Allie that I actually caught her looking at me.

Here is Mabrie with Conner who she claims she is going to marry and he will be the daddy to her little mabrie, too cute!
And here is the whole playgroup! I don't think we have ever been this successful in getting a picture of everyone.

Oh yes and here is one of my attempts at a picture with the both of them... impossible!
Oh and I had to throw this last one in because this is so Allie... trying to poke the poor sheep in the eye.

No comments:
Post a Comment