Monday, March 30, 2009

Disney On Ice

On Thursday Mark and I took Mabrie to Disney on Ice. My mom had taken her last year and she has been talking about going back ever since. They had been playing commercials and she kept asking if we were going to be able to go, but since her daddy loves surprises we didn't tell her we had already bought the tickets. After convincing Mark that some girls like to have things to look foward to he decided to tell her on their way to school so she had something to look foward too. As soon as I picked her up the teacher said Mabrie had told everyone where she was going tonight and how excited she was. My mom and dad kept Allie for us since she is not quite to the sitting and watching a show phase yet. I did take Allie to the store to buy a new toy to play with and she was thrilled! Mabrie had a great time, and I have to say I rather enjoyed the show myself. Mabrie's favorite was Ariel of course and Tinkerbell since she flew and she loved that. Here are some pictures from our fun night.

1 comment:

Rody and Wendy Chesser said...

Kyra and I went the last year and had a ball. I wish I had taken D but it was "Princesses on Ice" and thought it would be girly..but he would have loved it. Glad you got to enjoy it.