Last night I found Allie in the bathroom completly naked and I asked her what she was doing and she said going potty. So I decided to put her up there (eventhough I do all the time and she never goes) and this is what she did. She was so proud and every time the camera wasn't on her she just danced around the house going "poopoo in the potty" it was hilarious! Here are the 2 times I attempted to get her to say it again. Oh and excuse the messy hair and pjs we were getting ready for bed.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
go girl go! yeah.
james stripped earlier this week and pee-d in the potty. i was shocked! and he has done it like 3 other times... too bad i can't understand ANYTHING the boy says.
Post a Comment