The other day Mabrie had cowgirl day at her school. I had completely forgotten about it till that morning so we improvised into more of a "farmer" girl and wore overalls... she was okay with it although she really thought she needed boots we did not have time for that. 
Anyway I guess that day they talked about the cowboys riding horses and she decided that she needed her own horse. I had no idea what she was doing but she asked me for some tape and she was having fun so I said sure. After going around the house and getting all the things she needed this is what she came out with.
Did you notice the broom as the tail and the umbrella is supposed to be the head since that is all she could get to fit on top. I thought that was too funny and she had fun playing with that for hours!
1 comment:
Mabrie REALLY looks like Mark in the picture with her red bandana on her head!
Post a Comment