Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Party at School

Today Mabrie had her school Easter party. I love how proud she is to have me there and wants me to be by her side the whole time. I think she hugged me 3 times in the hour I was there which is a lot for my little 'touch me not'. They did have an Easter egg hunt and I had talked to her before school about how we want to hunt for eggs but we also want to make sure we are being kind to others and sharing with our friends. So she was making sure everyone was getting some and ended up only getting a couple herself, but she never complained. Ofcourse we all made sure that all the kids ended up with the same amount but I was so proud of her. I try so hard to make sure my girls are kind and thinking of others and I loved seeing her do that today and not be consumed with the 'get all you can get' mentality a lot of people are consumed with these days. I pray she is always such a caring girl! When we went to pick up Allie the first thing she did in the car is hand Allie one of her eggs and tell her she would share her candy with her. These are the days I have to remember when they are fighting like cats and dogs! I know that sometimes they drive me crazy but I have been blessed with such loving girls, and I know God has a great plan for them.


Mabrie and her favorite girl Ava

Mabrie with her friend Camberly


No comments: