Okay I am behind in posting again but this has been one crazy week. I helped host a baby shower on Saturday for my best friend Amy. It has been a long road for her to get here and we have been praying for this baby for the past 2 years. The shower went great and there were SO many people there. They have decided to name her Victoria Faith and they will be calling her Faith. What a testimony they are about keeping the Faith! Amy has been my prayer partner for a long time now and whenever things are crazy we both know we can call
each other and we may not have all the right words but we can pray! Amy you know how much I love you and I can't wait to meet our girl!
Please keep Amy and baby Faith in your prayers. Amy has had a very difficult pregnancy and has a blood clot that we are praying will begin decreasing! The
Dr. said they will induce Amy either 2 or 4 weeks early depending on how everything is going. We know God has a plan for little Faith and we can't wait to see how He uses her!

I also wanted to thank my mom for all your help!! You really helped make the shower so special!
2 comments:
What cute decorations! And that cake is amazing! Congrats to Amy!
Those are adorable decorations...are you the one who sews and did the burp cloths and onesies? I just had those done for a friend and they looked easy if you could sew..I can't.
Post a Comment