For the past couple of months we have started making Friday night our family movie night. Mabrie looks forward to it all week and asks almost every night if tonight is movie night. We always get a pizza which is the only night we are able to eat in the living room. It really has become something all of us look forward too. All this to say our DVD player broke last week and I called Mark to ask if he wanted me to go buy new one and he said what about we go to the drive in movie this week. I looked it up and they were playing kids movies so off we went. The girls had such a good time and since it was a little chilly we all bundled up and snuggled under a huge pile of blankets. I wasn't sure how Allie would do but she loved it. I feel so blessed to have a husband who loves his family so much. He always makes things so fun and is the best daddy I could have ever hoped for for our girls. Thank you babe for always making such great memories for us as a family.
On our way, the girls were so excited!
2 comments:
oh what a great idea! looks like they had a lot of fun.
that is so funny. when Tracy mentioned on her blog that they did a friday family movie night because her friend was doing it...i left a comment, and then thought, i don't remember telling her that we have been doing that. guess now i know what family she was talking about!
we have been doing a friday night family movie night for a couple of months now. we had pizza the first time but i have 'enjoyed' the challenge of making foods that are "living room friendly" and low in points.
Where in the heck is a drive-in around here? We used to go all the time in North Carolina and loved it - I didn't know that there were any around here!
Post a Comment