I know that Easter is not about bunnies and eggs but about what my Savior did for us all! I did decide though to take some pictures of our girls in some bunny ears, and the pictures were too cute not to share. It is not often that I get a picture with Allie smiling much less posing. I was so shocked at how well she did! It was very impromptu so I didn't even think to put them in more coordinating outfits. Anyway here are some of the pictures I got.
I am a stay at home mom pregnant with baby number 3 who just finished my degree in early childhood education in May 2011. I have been married to my best friend for 10 years. I have two little girls Mabrie (6) and Allie (4), and our newest addition is Kaden Levi who is due July 27. Jesus is the rock that holds my family together and with him nothing is impossible. Leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!
No comments:
Post a Comment