Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sleepover and PJ time

The time just seems to fly by lately and i cant believe I have not posted anything in a week already. Mark has been out of town working for almost 2 weeks now and I am so exhausted after putting the girls to bed to do anything on the computer.


Anyway, on Friday some girlfriends and I went out to eat for my birthday and then over to my house to scrapbook. We decided to let our girls (Mabrie and Trinity) who have been begging to have a sleepover have one tonight. They were too cute and did the normal giggling until around 10:30 or 11. Which was okay because us mom's were up till around 2 anyway. Here are the girls before going to bed, Trinity slept in Mabries blowup bed next to her.

And the next morning they got up a little after 7. I was exhausted of course but they played all morning and did not argue even once! They did though decide to color on every paper in the house :) Mabrie went to school on Tuesday announcing to everyone about her big girl sleepover.

Tuesday was PJ day at school. Mabrie was excited and wanted me to take her picture. What girl doesn't love to get to wear PJ's all day!

Then Allie wanted in on the camera action.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

cute pictures!

sorry i missed your birthday dinner...