I posted awhile ago asking for prayers for my best friend Amy and how she had a hard time getting pregnant and had a pretty difficult pregnancy, well baby Faith is here and they are both perfectly healthy! God is so good!! Victoria Faith Bass arrived June 26 at 7:16 a.m. she only weighed 5 lbs. 12 oz (she is so tiny!) I am so blessed to have Amy as such a great friend and I am so excited we get to raise our girls together! I think Mark was hoping that after holding faith it would give me baby fever... although I am perfectly content with our family right now Mabrie and Allie have been playing "baby faith" since they got home from the hospital... so sweet! Mabrie even got to hold her... I will have to post some pictures after I get them from Amy. Here are some pictures of little Faith!


The family praying over Faith for the first time

Okay excuse my crazy look... I had been up since 5 a.m.
No comments:
Post a Comment