Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fourth at the Farm

Yes I know I am behind in posting and I am just now posting about the 4th but hey at least I am doing it! This year was pretty crazy since Mark had to work on Saturday so I drove the girls down to my parents farm and Mark met us down there. I had been doing lots of studying so it was a nice short break. I had planned on taking the girls pictures in the same place we did last year by the fence so I could see how much they have grown but before I knew it my dad was watering the grass to keep the dirt from flying up as the 4 wheeler was going by and the girls were soaking wet. I had intentions of taking their pictures anyway, but it didn't happen. The girls had tons of fun running around, riding the 4 wheeler, and hiking in the woods.



Notice Allie's pants falling off from all the water... and yes I did bring swim suits but it is so much more fun when you get to do it even with your clothes on :)



Oh and here is Mark doing donuts on the 4 wheeler... him and the girls stay on this thing almost the entire time they are down here.

1 comment:

Rody and Wendy Chesser said...

It is hard to keep up in the summer with so much fun happening. Praying for you as you juggle school and a family. What are you working on?