Friday, July 17, 2009
New girl to our household...
For the past couple of months Mabrie has been talking about a puppy ALL the time. Every time she sees one out somewhere she would say "when we get a puppy can we take to...(wherever we are)" I kept putting it off because even though I love dogs I didn't have the time to take care of anything else. After my friend Amy had Faith the girls started talking about having another baby and so did Mark. I knew a dog is much easier than a baby ;) so after much convincing from my mom I decided to go ahead and welcome another little one into the family. I prayed about it and asked God to direct me to the perfect dog for our family and that He did! She is really sweet and has let the girls wag her around everywhere. She is usually found in one of the many baby strollers getting a ride from the girls or they are dressing her in doll clothes or she has even been in the basket on Mabrie's bike. Attention is not something we will have to worry about with her :) I'm not sure who loves her more Mark or the girls... they all seem to fight over her (sorry babe I'm calling you out). Mabrie named her and would not hear of calling her anything but Pixie so Pixie it is! Anyway here are some pictures I took of her last night with Marks work camera... still can't find mine I think it got stolen at the fireworks show. Digital DSLR here I come!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you trying to secretly tell those of us who read your blog something? What is Allie's shirt saying about a "big sister"? Didn't you have Mabrie wear a "big sister" shirt when you were trying to tell Mark you were pregnant with Allie? ;)
She is adorable and Trinity CANNOT stop talking about her or asking if we can come to your house and see her.
Post a Comment