Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer Fun

Since we have gotten back from California we have been going nonstop. I only had 2 weeks befoe starting school so we tried to get a lot of summer fun in before I started. I have been going to school 4 days a week for 4 hrs. a day... a lot! I haven't had much extra time for blogging and we lost our camera so I will not have any new pictures for awhile (after I am caught up I mean).

One of the girls favorite places to go is Howard Moore which is a small kids pool with fun slides and sprinklers, and it is cheap so i don't mind it either. We all went with our playgroup and my neice Amanda who is staying the summer with my mom even got to join us. She is so great with the girls and she was very popular with all the kiddos. I love the simple joys of kids in the summer! Here are some pictures from our fun day.





No comments: