I finally decided to go get Allie's haircut. I have been procrastinating because I was afraid of how wiggly she is and thinking she would not sit still at all. I was pleasently surprised and she did great! My sweet little girl just sat and drove the little car she was sitting in. Here are some pics of her new little do. My mom also took Mabrie to get her first build-a-bear today for Valentines Day but I somehow forgot to take pictures. She had a great time though and we had already gotten her a little one and she has been saying all week that she needed a mommy one. So when we went to name it I asked her what she wanted to name her and she said Jennifer because she is the mommy one. Soo cute I was proud that she wanted to name her cat after me! We have been carrying Mommy Jennifer and Baby Sarah EVERYWHERE! I will try to post a picture of her with her new babies.
I am a stay at home mom pregnant with baby number 3 who just finished my degree in early childhood education in May 2011. I have been married to my best friend for 10 years. I have two little girls Mabrie (6) and Allie (4), and our newest addition is Kaden Levi who is due July 27. Jesus is the rock that holds my family together and with him nothing is impossible. Leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!
No comments:
Post a Comment