Saturday, February 16, 2008

My husband is the best!


Mark asked me if I would mind if he go and surprise his grandmother's for Valentine's Day. Ma has been pretty lonely and was in much need of a visitor. So the plan was top secret neither of them had any idea. We knew they wouldn't be out since it was very cold and snowing. Mark flew up there Valentines morning and surprised Ma first and she was speechless. He did some snow shoveling for her and took her to Red Lobster her favorite place for dinner. He then went to see Grandma Mullen and she told Rick that it was the best Valentines she had since Grandpa was alive. Mark is such a blessing and who wouldn't love a man who loves his Grandma! What a man!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're right, that is a great man! How sweet is that?! I was wondering why you had to pick him up from the airport yesterday, now I know why! We missed you and the girls yesterday, but we'll see you soon!

Natalie said...

What a great plan! I am sooooo glad he was able to bless them like that! And how un-selfish of you to let him while you stayed home with two little ones!!!