I should start out by saying last week me, my mom and my sister Shelly decided to start a little motivation for our diet. We started a biggest loser competition amongst ourselves. We each put in $25 and the winner takes all. We weigh ourselves each week, this week i lost 2 lbs, mom lost 1 and Shelly lost 4! So I am thrilled with 2 since it always takes me FOREVER to lose.
Yesterday we celebrated Mark's 29th birthday! My mom always cooks us whatever we want and he decided something healthy Tilapia... i hate fish so i ate grilled chicken. But we went out that night with Amy and Jesse and we always go to Razzoos on his birthday with them. It is his favorite place and since I hate it we usually only eat there once a year. They had absolutly nothing I could eat.. so I went for a kids meal but no telling how many points that was!!! I blew my diet for some lousy chicken fingers at Razzoos! Hopefully I can work extra hard this week and work that off. Mark had a great time though and that makes it all worth it.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the 2 lbs! Keep up the good work!
Oh and we are going to have to work on this word 'hate' and food in the same sentence! We are going to have to make the time to find some low point foods that you actually like so that you can stick to the program!
Post a Comment