Thursday, February 21, 2008
DUMB Movies!
So last night we decided since to rent movies since Mark is not a fan of American Idol and that was all that was on. So Mabrie and I went to Albertsons to rent from the $1 machine thing. She rented Underdog and I rented No Reservations. She watched her movie in our room and Mark and I watched ours in the living room. Our movie was SO BAD!!! Not even worth a $1, half way thru Mark got up and said I think I would rather watch Underdog with Mabrie. I had no idea why but I had to know how it ended eventhough it was a very predictable movie. Let me know if there are any good movies out there to rent, the last couple we have rented were bad. I am losing hope in good movies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i just watched that this week too (david watched like 5 min and then went to his office to work). I didn't think it was that bad, but I was on the laptop at the same time so not that captivating. sorry, but no suggestions here.
Post a Comment