Tuesday, February 26, 2008
What an imagination she has!
My little Mabrie has quite the imagination. She always has a friend in tow with her (imaginary of course). Sometimes it is a friend she does really have like Trinity but I have to do everything for her, like set her a place at dinner or buckle her up in the car. Lately she has had a big brother with her. His name changes daily, today it is Caden. Her favorite show is Jon and Kate plus 8. She says she wants a lot of brothers like they have but they all have to be older... no younger brothers please. Does anyone else have imaginary kids with them? I just wondered because we always have one... she cracks me up because I will hear her in there talking away to Caden. Today I overheard her saying "If you do not be nice I am going to tell Mommy and you are going to have to go to the no-no spot" Then a couple of seconds later here she came "Mommy Caden will not share and needs to go to the no no spot. So ofcourse I played along and took him to the spot and after awhile she said "can't he get up now?" I told her yes but she said no he hasn't said he's sorry yet, so I have to stop doing the laundry, go in there and have a "talk" with Caden about sharing... ugh! I am glad she has an imagination like she does but seriously I do not need another child to discipline :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is a great story!!! Kirstyn doesn't usually have imaginary friends...she names and talks with all of her babies and webkins and quite often they go to the naughty chair, but she plays the role of mommy...even setting the timer! these girls are funny!!!
oh and I have tagged you with a meme...guess i am going to help you jump into the World of blogging with both feet. check it out on my blog!
Post a Comment