Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Program

Mabrie had her Christmas program yesterday at school. I couldn't believe I was going to watch my baby in something like this it really just seems like these days are going by WAY to fast for my liking. She has been singing these songs at home over and over so I pretty much knew all the words before seeing the show. Her class did 3 songs and she got put behind these 2 boys who were playing the whole time but it was pretty funny to see them falling and laughing. Mabrie did a great job though and was super excited that she was standing by Kayson (a boy she talks about ALL the time). I did get to see that he is the class clown and that is why she likes him so. I was trying to upload some of the video but we are having issues getting the sound to work so if Mark can figure that out I will post some later, but for now here are some pictures of our big girl!

No comments: