Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas with Family

It is not often that I am able to get my family in a picture so I always try to take advantage at christmas. We have Christmas with my parents on Christmas Eve and yes if you can see that crazy amount of presents behind Allie that would be my parents doing. My mom is such a giver and loves trying to find those perfect presents for us. I love my parents so much and I can not imagine life without them.


I do not own a picture with me and my dad, he is very hard to get in the camera but here he is with me and my sister Shelly.
Here is my mom and I
My family... wow all 3 kids smiling :)

My best 2 presents!


I actually caught 2 pictures of Allie smiling. She usually runs from the camera laughing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are all great. You have a beautiful family Jen!

Tracy said...

Love the family picture...that one is a keeper!