Thursday, December 4, 2008

Do NOT try this at home

Okay so I decided to let my sister dye my hair. She does a great job on my mom's and has done mine before with much success. I was really tired of how grown out my highlights were and it didn't seem like I was getting to the salon anytime soon. Mark has been out of town and now that he is back everything is so crazy around here with the holidays. She told me to go pick out the color (the first mistake who am i to know what to get). Anyways I held the sample up to my hair and it looked a shade darker than mine which i was good with... well it turned out much darker than that darn sample! My sweet Mabrie said " oohhh mommy I love your hair" I said you do what color do you think it is she said "uhh kind of black" I think that says it all. I have already talked to a hair dresser and will get in with her next week to fix it. Oh by the way this was not my sisters fault... thank you so much Shelly you did a great job it was just the wrong color, i love you! So here is a picture of me as a dark haired girl :(


3 comments:

Natalie said...

oh it does look pretty dark for you, especially with the black shirt on that you are wearing. i am so glad that you have a little encourager living with you...that always helps!!!

KelliD said...

Hi! That mosaic place is called Mosaic Madness and it's in Waxahachie...a little bit of a drive, but very worth it! K LOVES it and we always leave with such pretty keepsakes! Great to hear from you!

Candycane said...

If I had a dollar for every time I made that exact same mistake, I'd be able to afford a weave that looks like Paris Hilton's. BTW, this is Candice, Kelli's friend, we've met and I too stalk blogs. LOL.