I can't believe I am writing that Allie is already two. My baby is entering toddlerhood and passing out of the baby stage. This year I was racking my brain for an idea for a party since Allie is not into any tv or characters or really any toys. After searching the internet I finally decided to go with a candy land theme since she does love candy. I am really glad I did because it turned out great and I know Allie had a great time!
Allie you are such a blessing to me!! You are the most compassionate child I have ever known and always full of laughs. You are a lot like your Daddy and always wanting to push the limits. I know I will have my hands full with you but you bring such joy to our family. I love you very much and I am excited to see what this year holds for us :)
Here are some pictures from her birthday (although I don't have very many because my dumb battery ran out on my camera). Her birthday was on Thanksgiving this year but we had her party early.
Allie you are such a blessing to me!! You are the most compassionate child I have ever known and always full of laughs. You are a lot like your Daddy and always wanting to push the limits. I know I will have my hands full with you but you bring such joy to our family. I love you very much and I am excited to see what this year holds for us :)
Here are some pictures from her birthday (although I don't have very many because my dumb battery ran out on my camera). Her birthday was on Thanksgiving this year but we had her party early.
1 comment:
So Cute! You are so creative!
Post a Comment