Friday, December 12, 2008

Trains at North Park

On Monday we went with our playgroup to North Park Mall for the Train display they had there. I decided to just take Mabrie since Mark was home and I was sure that Allie wouldn't care much to see a train unless she is riding it or playing with it and since no touching is allowed I decided my best bet would be to let her stay home and play trains with daddy. So off Mabrie and I went for a special day, we rode with our friends Tracy and Trinity and Mabrie and Trinity giggled the whole way. That mall is a little out of my shopping league seeing how on the sale rack I saw a purse for $1600 (are u crazy I could be sitting on a beach for that!) but it was nice to do something different and overall Mabrie had a good time. Here are some pictures from our day.



No comments: