Monday, May 19, 2008

7 years today!


It is hard to believe it has already been seven years. These years have passed by so quickly! Seven years ago today I married my best friend! I know that God put me with Mark and I could not have chosen a better man for myself. My husband is always encouraging me to know Christ more, and he has a greater love for Christ than anyone I have ever met. I feel so blessed to have Mark and I am so excited to see what this life has in store for us. I know Mark has big dreams and I feel so privileged that I get to be a part of them. I love you babe!!

(I am going to put some of our wedding pictures up but since I do not have a scanner I had to take a picture of the picture so it is not the best quality)




6 comments:

Natalie said...

congrats to you and mark! i hope you have a great anniversary!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Seven years already? Wow, you guys got married young! Congratulations to the beautiful couple!

Homegrown Tribe said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look so young... we were too. :)

Brittany

Tracy said...

Happy Anniversary...I pray you have many more happy years together!!

S Club Mama said...

I think I stumbled across your blog from 4 little men, but I'm so glad I did. Congratulations on 7 years; my husband & I are working on our 2nd year. But I'm a Christian SAHM, too, & I love to scrapbook. I hope I get a chance (while my son naps) to read more of your blog.

Grace Acres said...

congratulations, I love hearing other love stories as rewarding as mine.