Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Whew what a monday
I know I haven't posted in awhile. I have been trying to get things all done and ready before Mark comes home. This sunday marked week number 7 of him being on this job in Colorado. I think this is the longest he has ever been on a job without us and it has been very difficult. It looks like he will be coming home this week (praise God!) hopefully on Wed or Thurs. I have been redecorating my room and wanted to get is all done before he got home. I repainted it a beautiful blue, got a new dresser, some new pictures, a mirror, and still looking for a new nightstand. I got all these things for my birthday.. how blessed am I? I am also been working on a surprise for Mark which I can't reveal b/c he does read this so I am just trying to finish all these things up today. Yesterday I also started keeping some more kiddos. I had all 3 girls on my first day Bailey 5, Katie 2, Lacey 6 mo. It was a house full of us girls and Mabrie and Allie got along great with them. I will have Lacey mon-fri and Bailey and Katie on Fridays since they go to preschool mon-thurs. Needless to say I am exhausted, and need my helper and best friend home! Mabrie also started swim lessons yesterday and did great! I wasn't sure how she would do since she does not like water in her eyes or to lean back in the water. She has been talking about how fun it was and is ready to go back. She will be in those mon and wed for the month of may. Anyway this ended up being a little long... just wanted you to know what has been going on at our house. When I am all done with my room I will post a picture of it. Have a great day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh man! I don't know how you can do it with your hubby gone. I would go crazy! Can't wait to see pictures of your new room. I love 'making over' a room. And wow... watching kids too. That is something I could never do... well I guess i have too many of my own anyway. ha!
talk to you soon,
Brittany
You are an inspiration. I know we (as moms) just do what we have to but I know it has been hard. I will pray for him to come home this week. Need any help with the rooms??? I can watch the kids or something.
Wow! Five little girls running around :) It is amazing how God can give us the strength to do things we KNOW we are not capable of doing on our own.
Oooh, excited to see your room! So you do know kinda what I mean right now about things being out of place! : )
Glad Mark comes home soon. Don't know how you've done it this long!!
Good luck with all those girlies!
you just made me really tired! glad it went well and i hope you finish the room up!
Post a Comment