Allie is 18 months today... I can't believe how fast this time has gone. To me it is at 18 months that they seem to go from babies to toddlers. She is already so different from Mabrie... she is our entertainer and loves to be the center of attention. Allie loves music and dances ALL the time. Allie you have brought so much joy to our house and we love all your songs and your laughter. You keep me on my toes and are always getting into things and then give me that sweet smile. I love you my Allie girl!

Allie's 1st birthday

Allie @ 6 months

Allie's 1st birthday

Here is that sweet smile after getting into the sugar... 18 months
2 comments:
OH, she's such a cutie, even when she's in the sugar! Happy 18 Months Allie!!
I feel like I haven't seen y'all in forever - she looks so big to me!
Hope to see you all soon!
E
Holy Cow! What a sweet sugary mess! Awww...time does go way to fast sometimes. We miss yall too!
Post a Comment