The Patio in our room
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
My Anniversary Surprise
Mark and I had a great time this weekend. All week last week Mark had been leaving me cards and the last one said to pack my bags because we were leaving bright and early Friday morning. I am not a big fan of surprises and had a hard time sleeping at all trying to figure it all out... but that morning we left and we were headed to San Antonio. Actually we stopped in San Marcos at all the outlets first :) I got me a new coach purse (which I had gotten one for Christmas but it was backordered and never came in so that was really a Christmas present), Mark said we couldn't shop too long because we had an appointment at 5. We shopped awhile and then went to our hotel. We stayed at the Westin...it was really nice and we had a great view!! It was so nice to have some time with just Mark. Our appointment was a couples massage at the spa then we went to dinner on the riverwalk and just stayed around there. We had a lot of fun and ofcourse on the way home did lots of shopping... mostly for the girls because ofcourse they needed some more clothes ;) Here are a couple of pictures of our wonderful weekend...thanks mom for watching our girls for us you are the best!!
The Patio in our room

The Patio in our room
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow! great job mark!
i love san antonio! i am glad that yall were able to get away for the weekend.
Sounds like a wonderful anniversary celebration! Especially that massage part (cuz I could totally use one of those!)
Post a Comment