Saturday, May 10, 2008
Credit where credit is due
After getting some feedback (aka my mom) from my previous posts it was pointed out that I seemed to take all the credit for things being done at my house. So I wanted to quickly post a thank you to my dad for repainting my bedroom and for all the other handyman work he did while Mark was away. He takes such good care of me and even mowed and trimed the hedges twice while Mark was gone. Thank you, I do appreciate you for all you do! I also wanted to thank my mom for helping me redecorate, I love my new room! Also Mark's surprise was I decorated his office with all his Africa stuff. It looks great! Thank you Mom for all your help, I could not have gotten through these last 7 weeks without you both. I also wanted to say that I was not the only one who helped send Mark to Africa... I just gave the money I had saved and a lot of others contributed. Thank you Mom, Dad, Rick, The Harvey's, The Diaz's, The Bass's, and Pat Anderson. Every bit helped and I know that God will bless you all for that too! I totally didn't mean to come across like I was taking credit that didn't belong to me... just wanted to give God the glory for all He has done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
okay well i can't wait to see new pictures of all the new looks around your house!!! oh and thank you to Jesus for such an amazing support network that He has given you! :-)
Post a Comment