Friday, April 18, 2008
Caught red purple handed
Okay so this story needs a little bit of background first. Mabrie's favorite color is purple and she has decided that her room needs to be painted purple. She has been asking my dad to repaint it for the last couple of months. Her room is VERY pink but was done last year before she had a favorite color and since it wasn't cheap and the bedding came from pottery barn we won't be redoing it for awhile. Now for the story... I was getting Allie breakfast and Mabrie asked if she could paint. I told her I would get the paint stuff out when I was done feeding Allie and heard her say "that's okay I got it". So I headed back to her room to check out what she was up to and caught her trying to open the purple paint. I asked her what she was doing and she said "paining my room purple, don't worry I can do it" I guess she decided she didn't want to wait anymore for someone else to do it... so I ran to get my camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
he he he... at least she didn't have it open yet! that is too funny. good thing you went to check in time!
Post a Comment