Friday, April 25, 2008
The Creative Coopers!
As you may see my blog has a whole new look. My creative and computer savvy friend Tracy came over today to help me and she did a great job! While Tracy was creating away on my blog I was entertaining baby Jackson and our girls were playing in Mabrie's room, or so we thought. I went back to check on them because they had been super quiet and find that they have done a little creating of their own. I asked Mabrie what happened and she said Trinity painted me. They made quite the mess but thank the Lord it was washable paint! It took some elbow grease to get it all out of the carpet (thanks Tracy) but its like it never happened. Tracy and I had a hard time not laughing since they did look pretty funny... here are some pictures so you can see the damage for yourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, I am so glad we got that out of the carpet!! You have to send me these pictures. TOO FUNNY.
Woah! Thank the Lord that was washable!! They sure do look cute all painted though!
The blog looks great - good job Tracy!!
oh my! i tell you...when they aren't being loud we have got to learn to check! kirstyn and trinity flooded the kitchen one time at my house with water from the fridge. they were going to fill up the sink in the play kitchen across the house but none of the water made it that far! too funny and I'm glad it didn't happen at my house!
I remember this! Look how young they look, especially Mabrie! Thanks for linking up friend! : )
So cute & funny!
omg! I've seen that in my house before. Except is was not washable. And it was bright candy apple red!
Post a Comment