Wednesday, April 9, 2008
NOT the biggest loser
I don't know if y'all saw the biggest loser last night but I love that show! Seeing the girls kick some major weight loss butt was so motivating! My mom, sister and I have been having our own biggest loser competition and today was our final weigh in. Eventhough I have cheated quite a few times overall I have been eating better and was thinking I had a chance to win. I was wrong... Shelly lost 14lbs and I only lost 9lbs. I am super proud of her for doing so well and she won the $75. I am hoping to continue my weight loss and go on to lose another 20lbs... hopefully I can stick with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You can do it!!! I was so excited when I saw what the girls last night had lost that I ALMOST got off my butt on the couch to exercise! I did however decide to blog some goals so that maybe I can get some accountability! I have only lost 5 lbs since Jan and I have been trying!
Now, I just decide who I want to vote for, Mark or Roger. I like Roger better but I really want Allie or Kelley to win and they probably have a better shot against Mark! hummmmm....
Awesome!! Keep it up. I wish I had the motivation. I had Taco Bueno for lunch, Mexican Inn fir dinner and a lot of other bad stuff in between. SHHHH, don't tell Natalie...just kidding.
Post a Comment