Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

Okay so not much went on this weekend. Pretty much stayed at my parents all weekend. Friday I went over to Tracys and let the kiddos play all day, oh how Mabrie loves Trinity! On Saturday mom and I went shopping didn't really get anything then we took Mabrie to get her haircut. Her hair had gotten too long and since she hates it in her face we cut it off.


We did buy Allie this outfit... she is too cute!



Sunday my cousins came over to moms and we played games. I so miss my best friend and I am counting down the days till he comes home this weekend (only 4 more days!). The only thing is after this weekend it looks like another THREE weeks in Colorado! When he agreed to this job it was going to take three weeks total and I was preparing myself for a month because these things do tend to go over but TWICE as much... ugh! I am just so blessed I have a great support system here of friends and family. To all those who have been keeping me company and sane.. THANKS!

No comments: