Thursday, April 10, 2008
My angel
Sometimes Mabrie just melts my heart with the things she says and I hope to never forget them. Last night my mom stopped by to just hang out for a little while before her church meeting. We were sitting at the table talking and Mabrie was wanting my mom to come and do a puzzle with her, I told her that we were talking and she would have to wait and she said "okay mommy I will be patient". Needless to say my mom hopped up and said lets go get that puzzle. Then after she left we were watching american idol gives back. They were showing some kids from africa and a lady was crying about their situation. Mabrie is my compassionate child and wanted to know what was the matter with her and I explained that she was sad because these kids did not have homes or food to eat. She was thinking about it for awhile and said "mommy they don't have any toys, we can send them some of my toys". I almost cried that she is seeing others needs. What a blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment